martedì 16 agosto 2016

THE AGONIST Debut Video For “The Moment”!



THE AGONIST will release their new album and Napalm Records debut "Five" on September 30th.


Frontwoman Vicky Psarakis spoke about the making of the video:
“The Moment’ was probably the most exciting and demanding video I’ve had to shoot so far. Chris (bassist / FTB Visuals director) came up to me with the idea to create a "storyline" with a close up of just my face singing the lyrics underwater. And we achieved it by building a box with a plexiglas panel that fit my head, while the rest of my body was standing and perfectly dry. I guess you could say it was scary and awkward to have just your head submerged underwater and a bit dangerous to have to perform the entire song in that position, but honestly, I wouldn't mind doing the whole thing all over again!” 

Five Track Listing:
1. The Moment 
2. The Chain 
3. The Anchor And The Sail 
4. The Game 
5. The Ocean 
6. The Hunt 
7. The Raven Eyes 
8. The Wake 
9. The Resurrection 
10. The Villain 
11. The Pursuit Of Emptiness 
12. The Man Who Fell To Earth 
13. The Trial 
14. Take Me To Church (Hozier cover) (Bonus Edition Only)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento