martedì 13 maggio 2014

Quiet and Dark Spirit... Who's Anton Yeroma?


Songwriter, illustrator, musician Anton Yeroma comes from Minsk and we wanna introduce you his world and solo project called Difleger.    
                                                                 
LFdM: First of all I wanna thank you for your disponibility.
I got to listen your music and I was fascinated . 
It seems the images (like the images that you made) become music, could you tell us something about that?
AY: I found  tranquillity in songwriting, it is a kind meditation,it helps me concentrate on something deeper and more important to me.

LFdM: Can you talk about " Dreamcatcher " ?
AY: Dreamcatcher - Catch your dreams in a sleep and try to remember and turn them into reality.

LFdM: I think your music is very related to the creation of extreme contrast situations: you suddenly change from a quiet part into a blasting black-like sequence and back into a softer part. 
Your music is not accessible, it's not melodic but it's certainly creative and unique
What kind of role does religion play for you and for your art? 
AY: I believe in something above us and majority of different worlds.

LFdM: Have you ever thought to get in your hands the secret for the perfect melodies ?
AY: My melodies come to my mind from another reality.

LFdM: Are you a perfectionist?
AY: Just a little bit..

LFdM: What composers drew your attention?
AY: Ludwig van Beethoven , Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart , Mathieu van de kerckhove , Eric Quach, Treha Sektori and other…

LFdM: What other projects are you currently working on or plan to be working on?
AY: I play in sludge band from Minsk Roddone (internet project) with ex-members Anna Coralie, since 2012.
I am planning to release an album (Difleger) in the end of this year.

Thank you very much .
Interview by Michela

Link: 
http://difleger.bandcamp.com/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento